Click here to return to the Virtual Tour page.
To properly enjoy the virtual tour, you should be using a PC that has a desktop
size set to at least 1024 by 768 and can play sound.
Note: Any "Pop-up" advertisement blockers must be turned off or disabled for the tour to properly open in a new window.
In order to tell what your screen size is or to change it, follow these steps:
1. Minimize all open windows so you can see your desktop.
2. Move your mouse to a blank area of your desktop and click the *right* mouse button
3. On the small grey window that appears, click the choice for "properties".
4. On the window that opens, click the tab in the upper right labeled "settings".
5. There should be a slider bar between the words "Less" and "More". Underneath that
is your current desktop size (1024 X 768 or 800 X 600 are common).
6. If the desktop is set to 800 X 600, click and hold the bar and drag it to the right
until you see 1024 X 768.
7. Click the OK button.
8. A warning will come up asking if you are sure. Click Yes or OK.
9. Click the OK button to close the window and return to your desktop.
Note: If the slider is as far to the right as it can go and you are still at 800 X 600,
you may have a video card or driver that does not allow for a larger size.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions. You can e-mail me at Web@TrinityLutheranNH.org, or fill out the form on our Contact page to send a message. Please be sure to include your e-mail address if you want me to reply back to you.
Thank you & enjoy!