The altar was erected in memory of Jacob and Margaretha Leyerzapf in 1918; it was restored in 1964, in memory of Otto and Elizabeth Pieper.
The baptismal font was created by Mme. Suzanne Silvercruys Farnam, noted sculptress. It was presented by the family of Rev. John A. Timm, under whose pastorate the church was purchased. The angel figures are portrait studies of Rev. Timm’s granddaughters, Renee and Jane.